I need inspiration!!
Posted on martes, 27 de agosto de 2013 @ 2:32 | Posted by Abyss | 2 Ribbon(s) ;


 Desesperada (nah, es broma xD)
 Sin inspiración
 â™¥ you are my everthing (Icon by Angel) y de nuevo xD
  Nada
 Nada
 .Blogger
11:33


Hello! (Today's entry is going to be in English) Well, I need inspiration for the new design of the blog. But I can not think of anything. I know that staff use, but not that color. So I need you to help me xD
There pallets in Box Kawaii blog, but I want to use colors 4 blade to see if it looks good or not. I tried but bad ¬ ¬ And if I use very light colors will not notice much. Well, I'll see that meeting. I found a pattern that has very pretty colors. Maybe use those ^ ^
But seriously, I've run out of inspiration! If I do not econtrar other colors, I will use the ones I mentioned earlier. Below I put the Spanish translation of this entire entry because if not everyone will understand xD I think from now on I will write in English xD

Goodbye to all!

Hola! (hoy la entrada va ha ser en ingles) Bueno, necesito inspiración para el nuevo diseño del blog. Pero no se me ocurre nada. Ya se que plantilla usar, pero no se que colores. Así que necesito que me ayudéis xD
Hay paletas en el blog de Kawaii Box, pero yo quiero utilizar los colores de 4 paletas para ver si así queda bien o no. Lo probé pero que mal ¬¬ Y si uso colores muy claros no se notarán mucho. Bueno, ya veré que encuentro. He encontrado un pattern que tiene unos colores muy bonitos. A lo mejor uso esos ^^
Pero en serio, se me ha acabado la inspiración! Si no llego a econtrar otros colores, usaré los que mencioné antes. Más abajo os pondré la traducción en español de toda esta entrada porque no se si todos entenderán xD Creo que de ahora en adelante voy a escribir en ingles xD

Adios a todas!


Etiquetas: